Oct 6, 2010

Several times a day, my mom knows everything

She suggested for me to stop thinking about immortality, only I hadn't mentioned eternal life in any part of our conversation.

Mom: You're not doing yourself a favor with sophisticated thoughts.
Maria: All I said was that age, aging- is complicated to some people.
Maria: A false sense of self importance is constructed with the end of each dissatisfied year.
Maria: Will I be that way too?
Mom: Don't generalize.
Maria: I know people who fit the description.
Maria: They live fictional lives. They don't know how to self-ridicule.
Mom: Stop thinking about the immortality of the soul.
Mom: Who came first? Humans, Salamanders, Stars, God.
Maria: I'm serious. I don't want to believe in shit that stupid people believe in.
Mom: People are a combination of smart and stupid.
Maria: I'm talking about my friends.